Rock Solid Baseball Evaluations
Fri, Feb 17, 2017 2:00 pm
- Fri, Feb 10, 2017 2:00 pm
- Sat, Feb 11, 2017 2:00 pm
- Sun, Feb 12, 2017 2:00 pm
- Mon, Feb 13, 2017 2:00 pm
- More Times
- Tue, Feb 14, 2017 2:00 pm
- Wed, Feb 15, 2017 2:00 pm
- Thu, Feb 16, 2017 2:00 pm
- Sat, Feb 18, 2017 2:00 pm
- Sun, Feb 19, 2017 2:00 pm
- Mon, Feb 20, 2017 2:00 pm
- Tue, Feb 21, 2017 2:00 pm
- Wed, Feb 22, 2017 2:00 pm
- Thu, Feb 23, 2017 2:00 pm
- Fri, Feb 24, 2017 2:00 pm
- Sat, Feb 25, 2017 2:00 pm
- Sun, Feb 26, 2017 2:00 pm
- Mon, Feb 27, 2017 2:00 pm
- Tue, Feb 28, 2017 2:00 pm
We will be holding evaluations for players for the following teams!
If you have a player who shows an above average skill set, we may have the team for you!
Evaluations are ongoing now and we are holding them until roster spaces are full.
To schedule your evaluation you can:
Cost: $80.00 for an hour evaluation.
Tucci teams will consist of players from NY, PA, VA,SC, NC to go and compete in Elite Tournaments. This team is not to draw players from their current teams but to bring together the top players to compete against elite competition.
We will be evaluating players from 10u-16u. Players who qualify for the team will receive dates and tournaments for their age groups with costs. Some events will consist of the 16u WWBA, 15u WWBA and 13u/14u Evo Classics in Lake Point, GA.
We are taking evaluations for 13u-17u Showcase Teams. Evaluations will be done with Fletcher Bates. We have limited spots left.
Spots are limited. 13u/14u Teams will begin in April. Showcase teams will begin in June. Events will consist of Impact WS with college camps, working out with college coaches on college fields!
This is an opportunity to play for coaches who are dedicated to getting all players to the next level!
We have 5 spots left for our Cooperstown Trip. Our 12u teams will be traveling August 12th-18th.
This is a once in a lifetime trip for any player/family who loves baseball. Evaluations are going until roster spots are full. We hope to have all rosters full by March 15th. More information will be given at the evaluation.